Thursday, February 17, 2011

E-Book Readers, A Bilderberg Group Conspiracy?

And I took the little book out of the angel's hand, and ate it up; and it was in my mouth sweet as honey: and as soon as I had eaten it, my belly was bitter.
Revelation 10:10

Have you tried reading a " E-book reader" ? It is readable for a short period of time. But I can't read as long on it as a I can a printed book. In Canada they are available from the one and only book seller left. And the owner of that entity is a Bilderberg Group member! Fancy that coincidence! In the United States they are available from one large online retailer. First guess won't count.....Hmmm... Why do you think they are trying so hard for you to give up the printed word?

Gutenberg Bible, New York Public Library

There are some groups of people in this world right now, as we live and breathe, that want to take us back before the time of Karl Marx...They want to make the world a flat paying field.. The only thing they aren't telling you is that they don't want the Third World to eventually match the First World ! They want to reduce the First World to the Third World!

Principia Mathematica, Isaac Newton

You have to load an E-book reader from a USB port right? How easy would it be for that Bildeberg Group lackey to sell you an E- book with a cleaning virus that would clean all those knotty books from your E-reader. Like that copy of Mein Kampf you downloaded from the internet for no cost.. Or / and the complete works of Marx and Engels... I could go on but I don't want to upset you...

In reality as in all evil schemes, the blow back will come and it will be surprisingly severe and completely unexpected. The E-book reader will eventually create a more intense demand for printed books, and especially, ironically, rare books and Modern First Editions.... Believe me, life works out like that in the end every freaking time.....  

1 comment:

  1. My god, this is the only blog I've been able to find that also believes in a kindle conspiracy. But its so much more than that. When all books are digital, how easy will it be to change history. Who controls the past controls the future.

    ReplyDelete