Thursday, February 3, 2011

Charge of the camels

And again I say unto you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter  into the kingdom of heaven.
Matthew 19:24 King James Version

Talk about a stable weapons platform! The first record of the camel being used in battle occurs around 1200 B.C. The most recent use is like yesterday. I first saw it on the BBC World Service and at first glance, thought perhaps I better give it a break ... I was definitely watching too much television and now I am having " visions ".
But no. I was fine after all. The replay was played several times. Whew...
.
Camel, wuzz up?


You know now that the balloon is all but up for the "Hos" . I figure he will be gone very shortly. He is just discussing which Swiss and other offshore bank accounts the State Department will allow to let him have access to.  His bags are no doubt already packed... Quick, nasty business. When you have to round up the riff-raff from the outskirts of Cairo to keep a grip; your done. Fart catchers would by wise to take note.

Hey! They said  ELAL!!

There are a  lot of Depends being soiled in nervous excrement  all through the region. Oy Vey! One country comes to mind which I shall not name. Which is, now, no doubt learning the meaning  of "blowback" in a very intense way! I think this could sweep through the whole region ending at Iran and quite possibly Turkey also. Then for sure, I would not want to be the undesired object left in the woodpile. 

Do you remember those action movies from the seventies? The swarthy evil Middle Eastern dictator wacks a few locals in front of the Americans and laughs saying; "there is more were they came from!" I wonder today if any of them realize how correct they were at the time?


RT, Russia Today, a very impressive media outlet. Great coverage of the New Russia and areas not usually frequented by Western media.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment