Sunday, May 8, 2011

President Obama Caps bin Laden ...and the Bilderberg Group?

I shall ever repeat it, that mankind are governed not by extremes, but by the principles of moderation.
Baron De Montesquieu, The Spirit of the Laws, Volume I, Book XXII, Section 22,  p. 402 

RE: Memo From The Craps Table

Right from the beginning of this literary experiment the Oracle of Ottawa had made a point of not commenting on American matters. But while I was tapping my little fingers down to the second set of knuckles during the recent Canadian Federal election I was much chagrined and very flattered that more Americans read my humble blog than my fellow Canadians! Perhaps these people like real writing! Who am I to deny them? The good Lord sends mysterious messengers on his errands. Having learned everything that I know, so far, from the greatest Doctor of Journalism of my life time, the ghostly hand of the doctor has squeezed my shoulder and informed me to go for the Big Time...

Hillary Clinton stares into the pit...with both eyes open.

Barack Obama is a very intelligent man. I figure he has an I.Q. of anywhere from 150-165 minimum. You would think that all of America would get behind him. From the outside looking in, he is one of the greatest Presidents of all time. I couldn't believe that the Republicans didn't know that Hawaii was an American State! The birth certificate garbage would have been discovered before the first primary, no doubt by a Republican, and if true, we would have never heard of Mr. Obama, let alone see him become President. As I watched it all unfold up in Canada I couldn't comprehend the pathological insanity of it all.
This right wing insanity was threatening the President's whole Administration.  

I will readily admit that I was totally blown away last Sunday night when I first heard the news. And then after a few minutes I shuddered at how bad this all could have gone. And then after a few days it dawned on me what the real game plan was. Osama bin Laden was the false flag! Mere gravy at best. The real treasure for the Obama Administration was the multiple laptops, hard drives, and memory sticks.. BOO YA! The Mother Lode....The far right secret societies damn near brought this Administration down. The inter-connectedness of the worlds elites.. it was all starting to build, and if left unchecked would have been, sooner than later, completely successful. The trails and data on those drives and devices is totally devastating! I can tell you with great confidence that many CIA chiefs of station all over the developed free world are rocking and rolling... May I even be so bold to predict a warming wave of reconciliation with the hard right and a warming glow of future cooperation?  May I also be the first to predict heavy duty evidence of treason and treachery, the likes you haven't seen since Benedict Arnold? Yes, I think plainly, that we can draw the conclusion that there will be many additions to your wife's retinal face cream....

There will be silence among the California redwoods this summer, and for years to come. Tap Day on all American campus's will be met with unanswered doors and the fleeing of plebes. The Bilderberg Groups next annual meeting will be very short in attendance. As will those of the future, again,  for many years to come... President Obama will sail in and through his second term. Hillary Clinton will also have a very smooth ride to her two terms also. Peace will rule over all the lands.....


And the second term is a lock...

No comments:

Post a Comment