Monday, March 14, 2011

Letter to Linda Keen

Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few.
Winston Churchill, Speech in the House of Commons, August 20, 1940 

RE: I told you so... 

Dear Linda:

Righteous revenge, so nobly suffered and so well deserved. If  " I told you so "  was death you would be Atilla The Hun! As soon as I saw your face in the CBC interview, I unconsciously crossed my legs to protect my package. I don't know why that happened, but I felt much better that it did happen. I really felt for you when you had that big piss-up with the brain dead Tory's. Didn't you just feel the concern they had for the Greater Good of us all?

You are probably still wondering what the hell was going on with those guys. May I suggest you look-up the Wikipedia article on the Bilderberg Group. That will pretty much explain every thing. Another problem may have been in the obvious fact that you outclassed every Tory you ran into. They really hate that! Just think back on all the people that have left the Tory fold in the last couple of years. But your worst sin of all, though no fault of your own, is that Steve Harper isn't half the man you are! And that is a shot against him, big time, think about it....

Boiling Water Reactor-No Conceivable Way this Can Blow UP!

Your interview today on the CBC, with all the goings on in Japan, locked up more screws on the Tory coffin lid then all the efforts of the Opposition will have in the soon to come Federal Election. Damn good work Woman! It was so sweet, the euphoria still hasn't worn off! I certainly hope you are enjoying it also.

You obviously grew up in the 60's. The idealism of Canada and the righteous knowledge that the following centuries belong to us always shows through. I know how dark it in get when you cross the Tory war machine. You didn't even need the night light!

In closing I just want to say; Thank You. Thank you for not folding. Thank you for poking the brain dead Tory's in the eye. Thank you for proving to us all that it can be done.
                                                                                                    Respectfully;
                                                                                                  Oracleofottawa




Now, if I could only write like Rex Murphy talks....

No comments:

Post a Comment