Tuesday, January 18, 2011

As your lawyer I advise…

 You'd be surprised at the things people will do in order to get their names or pictures in the paper.
Hunter S. Thompson, The Proud Highway, Letter to Judy Stellings, November 18, 1956, p. 30

that you keep on your present course of action. Only posting to your blog when you have refined each piece and continue to slowly get this blog to the look you want.


My Doctor told me...

“ Right… Well I am reading like a sponge and I have hit on a good patch, no hurry here… I am trying Windows Live writer but I am not too happy with it. I don’t know anyone who writes or blogs and it seems very hard to find the things that I want… “
“ And I can’t control the line function with Live Writer for some reason and the Blogger editor can’t justify properly.. Screwed coming and going… Got some great ideas though if I could just get control of the medium…..”

As your lawyer I advise that you stick with it…try different formats and get angry! Only write about it if it is fun…

“ Well, alright, if you really think so..”

[ I can neither confirm nor deny that this gifted bit of narrative took place… EDITOR ]


No comments:

Post a Comment